Personal Financial Tool Kit
$497 Sign-Up Fee and then $49.97 a month thereafter
Life is unpredictable and it is important to have the peace of mind to know you are covered for financial emergencies, retirement, identity protection, taxes and whatever life sends your way. Answer these next questions to determine if the financial tool kit is right for you.
1. Have you educated yourself on financial planning and retirement?
2. Do you have $1,000 in case of an emergency?
3. Do you know what your risk tolerance is and how to invest?
4. Are you protected against identity theft (a crime that has impacted more than 60 million Americans)?
5. Do you have money saved for legal services in case you become a party to a lawsuit, for traffic violations, divorce and more?
6. Do you understand how different investment vehicles (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, etc.) work? And the potential tax impact of each?
7. Have you planned your estate? (Your estate includes your car, home, other real estate, checking and savings accounts, investments, life insurance, furniture, personal possessions and more.)
8. Do you have good or bad credit card debt?
9. Do you have a will or trust in place to protect your family and business if something were to happen to you?
10. Do you have a plan in case of an emergency?
If you answered No or Unsure
Get Started Today